The primary task of speaking and presenting is to enable your audience to share your thoughts and understanding. Communicate your message authoritatively and effectively.
Delivering Effective Presentations (Individual or Group)
Learn to unlock the full potential of your vision by presenting ideas clearly and successfully. The aim of this course is to equip participants with the skills to give professional oral presentations with confidence, supported by a range of effective visual aids. It covers:
- Impromptu presentations
- Audience analysis
- Planning and selecting information
- Timing and structuring the presentation
- Non-verbal behaviour and cues
- Effective use of PowerPoint and visual aids
- Relaxation techniques
- Delivering an effective presentation
- Handling questions
Learn how to present yourself professionally in a variety of situations. Develop your ability to anticipate and respond to challenging questions. Whether you are being interviewed or are managing the interview, ensure you make the right impression.
- Acting professionally in an interview
- Conducting successful interviews
- Anticipating questions